Forsteny Universal Limited (we) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
SCOPE OF POLICY
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Forsteny Universal Limited of 19 Waterfront Drive, P.O. Box 3540, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us (Submitted information) : You may give us information about you by filling in forms on App and Website (together Our Sites), or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail or chat). This includes information you provide when you register to use the Website, download or register an App, subscribe to any of our Services, search for an App or Service, share data via an App's social media functions and when you report a problem with an App, our Services, or any of our Sites. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, the Device's phone number, age, username, password and other registration information.
- Information we collect about you and your device. Each time you visit one of our Sites or use one of our Apps we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your Device's IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device's wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, time zone setting (Device Information);
- information stored on your Device, including login information (Content Information);
- details of your use of any of our Apps or your visits to any of Our Sites including, but not limited to, traffic data and location data and the resources that you access (Log Information).
- Information we receive from other sources (Third Party Information). We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
If you contact us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Unique application numbers: when you install or uninstall a Service containing a unique application number or when such a Service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We will use the information we hold about you in the following ways:
- to verify your authorization to access certain features;
- to enable you to access and use the services you select to receive;
- to optimise the Travel Search Services and personalise your visits by remembering location and language configurations as well as previous searches;
- for system administration purposes;
- to analyse user behaviour and trends in order to improve and understand how people use our services;
- to contact you:
- where you have requested that we do so or to respond to communications you have sent us;
- where it is necessary to notify you about changes or updates to our services;
- to send notifications or newsletters you have subscribed to, including to your Device;
- where you have opted-in or as permitted by law, to send you marketing emails from a our address regarding our services or those of our partners. You can opt-out of receiving such emails by clicking the unsubscribe link contained at the bottom of them.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but We may provide them with anonymous aggregate information about our users (for example, We may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data We have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Forsteny Universal Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
- In order to:
- enforce or apply the EULA and other agreements or to investigate potential breaches; or
- protect the rights, property or safety of Forsteny Universal Limited our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We may collect and store personal data on your Device using application data caches and browser web storage (including HTML 5) and other technology.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the App or the Services are advertised). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information We hold about you.
You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.